Philadelphia Rear-End Accident Lawyer
Car accidents something nobody wants to deal with. While rear-end collisions are one of the more common types of accidents, they often lead to serious injuries for victims. If you or someone you know has been injured in a rear-end collision caused by another person, contact the Ciccarelli Law Offices today. Our Philadelphia rear-end accident lawyers will get to work on your case today.
Why Choose Ciccarelli Law Offices?
When you are suffering from a read-end collision injury, contact an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. The Ciccarelli Law Offices are here to help.
- We have decades of combined legal experience in personal injury law to bring to your case. We know what it takes to secure maximum compensation.
- We never settle for less than what your case is worth, and we will not hesitate to take your case to trial if necessary.
- Personal injury attorney, Lee Ciccarelli has years of litigation experience and is a skillful negotiator. He knows what it takes to beat insurance companies at their own game.
Pennsylvania Rear-End Collison Law
When we look at Pennsylvania car accident laws, we can determine that the driver who strikes someone from behind is usually going to be at-fault. Looking specifically at Pennsylvania’s Rules of the Road section 3310, the language reads:
- The driver of a motor vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of the vehicles and the traffic upon and the condition of the highway.
Drivers should always leave enough distance between their vehicle and the vehicle in front of them. Drivers must take into account traffic and weather conditions in these cases.
Damages & Compensation
The amount of compensation a person could be entitled to after a Philadelphia rear-end collision will differ depending on various factors associated with the case, including the severity of the injuries, how long it takes a victim to recover, whether the victim misses work, and more. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we strive to ensure injured victims receive the following:
- Coverage of all crash-related medical bills
- Lost income and benefits if they cannot work
- Help with general household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent driver
Common Injuries After Rear-End Accidents
One of the most common injuries a person sustains in a rear-end collision is “whiplash.” This is an injury that occurs when the head is whipped back and forth rapidly due to the impact of the collision. This causes injuries to the neck, shoulders, and upper back. This is considered a soft-tissue injury and can lead to long recovery times for victims.
Other common injuries in these collisions can include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Airbag injuries to the face
- Spinal cord trauma
Contact a Philadelphia Rear-End Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a rear-end accident caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, contact a car accident lawyer today. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our skilled and experienced team is ready to investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you need. Let our Philadelphia rear-end accident lawyers help you get through this today. You can contact us for a free consultation or by calling our Philly office at 215.228.0100.