Philadelphia Head-On Collision Lawyer
Head-on collisions often lead to serious injuries for those involved. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a head-on collision caused by the actions of another person, you should be compensated for your damages. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Philadelphia head-on collision lawyers are ready to help you get through this.
Why choose Ciccarelli Law Offices
If you or a loved one are suffering from a serious injury due to a head-on collision, seek assistance from an attorney with the experience necessary to secure maximum compensation. The Ciccarelli Law Offices are here to help.
- Founder Lee Ciccarelli takes on the toughest cases and fights for his clients in order to ensure they are taken care of after a serious injury.
- The Ciccarelli Law Offices team has decades of combined experience in personal injury law that will provide invaluable resources for your case.
- All personal injury law cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will face no legal fees until a favorable settlement or verdict is secured on your behalf.
Injuries After Head-On Collision
In order to illustrate how severe head-on collisions can be, we can turn to the latest reporting year of data from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. In 2018, 4% of all crashes in the Commonwealth were head-on collisions. However, approximately 12% of all traffic crash fatalities were the result of head-on collisions.
These incidents often occur with one or more vehicles traveling at high rates of speed, which compounds the damage in the crash. In many cases, head-on collisions happen when one driver is driving the wrong way on the road. It is not uncommon for the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices to help clients who have sustained the following injuries in a head-on crash:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Loss of or damage to a bodily organ
- Dismemberment or amputation
- Significant disfigurement
Each of these injuries requires immediate medical care. In many cases, head-on accident victims need surgery or long-term rehabilitation in order to recover. Victims are often unable to work while they recover, further worsening an already financially tenuous situation.
Damages and Compensation
There are various types of damages that a head-on collision victim could be entitled to. The amount of compensation a victim will receive varies depending on several factors, including how severe the injuries are, the total costs of medical expenses, whether a victim cannot work while they recover, and more.
At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Philadelphia car accident attorneys strive to ensure our clients receive maximum compensation, which can include:
- All medical expenses related to the incident
- Any income you lost if they could not work
- The costs of any long-term care or rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
Contact a Philadelphia Head-On Collision Attorney
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a head-on collision that was caused by another person’s negligent actions, seek legal assistance today. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we are going to investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you need. Let our Philadelphia head-on collision lawyers help you today. You can contact us for a free consultation or by calling (215) 228-0100.